Garfield Park Behavioral Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program (PHP) is provided Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. for school-aged children. This program is designed for children who could benefit from intensive therapeutic mental health services but are not in need of 24-hour monitoring.
PHP focuses on strengthening a child’s coping skills and helping them to develop strategies for successfully navigating their day. All PHP participants will receive:
- Group psychotherapy
- Fully accredited educational programming and coordination with schools
- Expressive and activity therapies
- Social work services including coordination of care and discharge planning
- Medication evaluation and management
- Individualized treatment planning
- Family and individual psychotherapy offered on an as needed basis
For admission into Garfield Park Behavioral Hospital’s Partial Hospitalization Program, please contact us.