Worthy Program is an inpatient track within our acute psychiatric program serving adolescents who are at risk or are being sex trafficked.
Providing the following services:
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Psychological evaluation if needed
- Medical evaluation/STD screening
- Assigned Master’s level social worker
- Sex Trafficking Screening Tool
- Wellbeing Assessment Tool
- Individual and family therapy
- Completion of 7 modules with demonstrated
- Collaboration with referrals (CPD, FBI &
Agencies specializing in helping children who
are being sex trafficked)
- Discharge planning
Please call our Emergency Services Department for more information or to schedule an intake appointment 773-265-3720.